Who we are
Information we collect
- Contact information including postal and email address, phone numbers
- Mailing preferences
- Other relevant information in relation to your involvement with Audacious Veg, such as application/referral form, references, emergency contacts, monitoring records and progress reports, photography consent, payroll information.
How do we process your personal data?
- To inform you of news, events and activities
- To manage, monitor and evaluate our engagement and outreach work
- To undertake our legal obligations as an enterprise
Sharing your personal data
How long do we keep your personal data?
Your rights and your personal data
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which Audacious Veg holds about you;
- The right to request that the Audacious Veg corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for Audacious Veg to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to object to the processing of personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
Links & Content
Updates or changes to the Privacy Notice
This notice was last updated on 19 November 2018.